ResilTech is an ICT consultancy company operating in the field of critical systems, mainly related to the railway and automotive sectors.
ResilTech integrates research and development experience in resilient computing with specific skills in industrial verification and validation of critical systems.
ResilTech core members are engineers with a Ph.D. degree in ICT with leading-edge research and development skills in resilient computing; electronic engineers with long-standing expertise in the design, verification, and validation, RAMS analysis (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety) of critical systems, and senior engineers with long-term experience in project management.
Our main business is related to the following:
– Analysis, design, verification, and validation of informatic systems, focusing on embedded systems for safety-critical and security applications for railway, automotive, industrial domains.
– Research and development in ICT and automation, particularly concerning dependable systems.
– Training courses on Safety Critical Systems, V&V, Processes, and Dependability of Computing Systems.
Resiltech integrates industrial competencies with research and development skills developed thanks to the multiannual expertise of its staff in national and international projects.
In relation to safety assessment, ResilTech acts as an independent third-party company for validation activities according to the most important international standards, such as:
– industrial: IEC 61508, IEC 62443 Series
– railway: CENELEC EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, EN50159, CE 402/2013 on CSM for Risk Assessment, DS 50701
– automotive: ISO26262, UNECE R155, R156, ISO 21443, ISO24089
Profili ricercati e caratteristiche
Embedded Architecture Safety Engineer – PontederaResiltechPontedera (PI)
Junior Embedded Architecture Safety Engineer – PontederaResiltechPontedera (PI)
Junior Safety Engineer PontederaResiltechPontedera (PI)
Safety Assessor/Consultant PontederaResiltechPontedera (PI)
Senior Safety Engineer PontederaResiltechPontedera (PI)