Sito web ION
We’re looking for talented graduates to join our Leadership Development Program
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) consists of training, job rotations, and special projects, all supported with continuous feedback and mentoring.
The program lasts 3 years, starting with a 2-month induction program where we’ll introduce you to our company, products and technologies. After the induction, you’ll progress through 2-3 job rotations in our development teams, working on our products across the full development lifecycle.
You’ll be based in our offices in Pisa, and your rotations may include travel and the chance to work in other countries.
You’ll work with experienced developers and subject matter experts at the forefront of financial technology
After completing our structured training, you’ll have the chance to take ownership of challenging projects that deliver value to our customers.
You’ll learn about our business and gain experience with:
• High-performance, latency-critical distributed systems.
• Service-oriented architectures.
• Multi-language middleware (Java, C++, Python, Scala).
• Data processing and business intelligence.
You’ll work on projects under the direction of a team leader, and you’ll have an expert mentor throughout the course of the program.
You’ll develop the skills and capabilities you need for your career
Our program will give you expert knowledge of the product development lifecycle and financial technology.
You’ll also learn how to:
• Design effective solutions to our clients’ business problems.
• Manage product development from end to end.
• Work within the ION business and technology ecosystem.
You’ll work in multi-functional teams, mastering technologies, methods, and processes to build advanced software systems using distributed architectures.
You’ll become a domain expert who can contribute to the whole product development cycle, and you’ll continuously improve your ability to learn, communicate, and solve problems.
At the end of the program, you’ll be ready to start building a long-term career at ION.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about technology
We want people who:
• Enjoy learning new skills and looking for new approaches.
• Pay rigorous attention to detail.
• Proactively put ideas into action, take the initiative, and deliver results.
• Collaborate, contribute, and encourage others.
• Communicate well.
• Can work in a fast-paced environment.
You need a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a numerical discipline
• You must have above-average grades.
• You must have obtained your degree in the past 2 years, or be studying for it now.
• You must have a good level of written and spoken English.
• You must be available to work full time from 20 January 2020.
• If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.
• You must be willing to travel.
Ideally, you’ll have a knowledge of some additional topics
• Object-oriented programming.
• Software engineering techniques.
• Unit testing.
How to apply
Our next program begins in January 2020.
We’ll start the selection process in September 2019.
The deadline for applications is 15 November 2019.
We’ll hold our SuperDay of interviews and assessment tests in our Pisa offices on 26 November 2019. [leggi tutto...]
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://it.euspert.com/offertelavoro/pisa/2020-leadership-development-program-software-development-pisa-6007555.html→