Sito web LIST SpA
As a Functional Analyst in the Financial Sector, you will play a key role in the development and support of the clients’ financial systems, working directly with the end users on functional requirements. This involves financial and technical troubleshooting, data analysis and custom tools development, which requires a set of mathematical and IT skills in conjunction with a keen interest in financial markets and an excellent ability to manage relationships. You will work closely both with Clients and with our team of Engineers and Product Managers.
Role Summary & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the definition of functional requirements for software enhancements by interpreting the banks’ necessities and the evolution of the global Financial Market;
• manage deadlines and customer relationships in medium complexity projects;
• manage junior staff/coordination of a team.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 2/3 years of experience in consulting companies or similar (Financial Risk sector);
• Bs, Ms or PhD in Economics or in a quantitative field (Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science);
• fluent in English and in Italian;
• enthusiastic and proactive attitude;
• good team player;
• strong analytical skills;
• good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
• Understanding of planning, executing and reviewing Treasury and Business Line Growth Strategies;
• Understanding of risk management practices, financial market instruments and regulatory requirements in a banking organization, including current regulatory requirements. [leggi tutto...]
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://it.euspert.com/offertelavoro/milano/functional-analyst-6006107.html→