Sito web LIST SpA
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer and Tester, to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
The QA Engineer and Tester plays an important part in our company’s product development process. To ensure our software runs effectively and meets client needs, our ideal candidate will be responsible for both conducting and designing test prior to product updates or launches.
In this role you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you have a proven competence in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
Role Summary & Responsibilities
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
• Identify, record, document and track bugs in a thorough manner;
• Perform an in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved;
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers);
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software;
• Ensure that the product is appropriately released.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field;
• Working experience in software quality assurance;
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
• Excellent problem solving attitude;
• Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills;
• Fluency in English.
• Experience in the Financial industry;
• Basic knowledge of UI design;
• Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting. [leggi tutto...]
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://it.euspert.com/offertelavoro/pisa/quality-assurance-engineer-and-tester-6006103.html→